Dear Librarian colleague

Kate Corcoran has kindly agreed that I may email you all.

I would like to ask you to help us with an important research project.

We are planning to offer medical books online in 2007.  To ensure that our offering meets the needs of our customers, we are hoping that you will assist us by completing an online survey.  In exchange for your time and insights we will send you a $ 20 Amazon gift voucher.  To receive your voucher, please provide your contact details at the end of the survey. (Please note, the survey must be completed in its entirety in order to qualify for the gift voucher.)

To access the survey, please click on the following link: http://82.94.1.249/aca4/aca4logn.htm
The information you provide will help us make decisions on a variety of variables such as:

 *   the type of medical books we should offer;
 *   the licensing models you prefer;
 *   the functionality you value.

The survey is easy to complete and it should take approximately 20 minutes.  This research is being conducted by an independent third-party.  Your responses will be kept confidential.

We would appreciate it very much if you can participate in this research.  (If you have received this message from another source, please ignore it and accept our apologies!)

With thanks and best wishes,

Steven Hall
Journals Sales and Marketing Director

and

Alison Langton
Book Publishing Director
Medical Division

Both at Blackwell Publishing
9600 Garsington Rd
Oxford OX4 2DQ, UK

E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
T +44 (0) 1865 476394
F +44 (0) 1865 471394