Good Morning!
I am trying to locate a copy of the following:
Michigan Association of Apnea Professionals.  Consensus Statement on
Infantile Apnea and Home Monitoring. 3rd ed.  Lansin MI. 1994.

A Google search shows it cited in several published documents.  I find a
fourth edition cited from 1998.  A website, NRDaddy.com is supposed to
provide a link to the M.A.A.P. group, but the link appears to be broken
or otherwise not available.

I cannot find the organization (as Author) or title (as Title) through
LocatorPlus.

Can anyone offer a search suggestion or lead as to where I might find a
copy to borrow?
Thanks in advance for any help provided!
Jan Silver

Janis I. Silver, MA, AHIP

Health Sciences Library

Southern NH Medical Center