Hi, Everyone.  I have requested this article through Docline, but the
one hospital that has it - in Missouri - isn't answering their phones,
and I believe they may be closed due to weather.  Anyway, if someone
could provide, I am willing to pay up to $15 and can accept through PDF
([log in to unmask]) or fax (515-239-2020)  Please respond before
sending to avoid duplication.  Thanks!
Emily

Arciero "Liver-directed therapies for hepatocellular carcin*" Journal of
the National Comprehensive Cancer Network 2006; 4:768-774.

Emily H Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Ames, Iowa
515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*