Actually, Dpreview gave it a terrific review.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leigh Daboll <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, Jan 17, 2007 10:34 am
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] OT - Digital cameras

{putting on snooty, pompous Olympus hat here}

"The Canon S3 - the ultimate McCamera."

     ożo
     ----
Marc Guido
Editor & Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
3018 Sequoia Av
Salt Lake City, UT 84109-2327 USA
tel: 801-634-5896
fax: 419-793-8108
www.FirstTracksOnline.com

On DPReview, that would generate a 150 post flame war.  (Camera lists generate flamewars that make Skivt pale in comparison, which is why I lurk there, being the reticent and passive poster that I am)  Actually, the S3 is an adequate camera, but the image quality on bigger prints leaves a bit to be desired. For 4x6 snaps, NP.

Leigh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Guido" <[log in to unmask]>