On 1/17/07, Roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> If you picture the worst breakable crust imaginable, you will understand
> how this stuff skied.  Robyn brought his board instead of his telegear, so he did ok.  The rest of us
> suffered.

Roger that, Roger.

TEO and I took our lightweight setups into the low-angle b/c somewhere
south of Mansfield and north of Bolton. Our floozy skis were no match
for the death crust. It was a beautiful night (temps hovering at -5 at
the turnaround point and starlit skies), but the skiing was absurdly
challenging, for me at least.

-eo