My pictures come off a Nikon CoolPix I got at Wal-Mart.  Its about the size
of my wallet and slips right into my jacket.  For the cheap price, it seems
to do the trick.  All I know is I like the "Sport Mode" where I can just
hold the trigger and it fires off multiple frames so when I come back at
night I usually have 100 photos but can easily find the frames that look
like what I want.  Just delete the rest and save the best action shot.

I would've thought it was standard on cameras now, but I know someone who
has a point and one click which is extremely hard to capture the right
moment when skiing is such a fast activity.

I've been pleased and its been very durable over the past two seasons.
Nothing fancy, but people seem to like the pics it takes.

-Scott