Very un-sexy but the Voiles with the pins and cables never let you out,
if one part fails the other is there to keep you attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Haskell, Patrick
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Stupid Tele Binding Explosion--Help Roger!

> to start, get rid of those stupid, lame, floppy 7tms and get
> an active
> binding--it'll help your skiing too.

I'm no tele-skier, but this is what occurred to me, too.  Put them on a
release plate if you want, but a binding that is relatively sloppy
side-to-side is bound to take a beating if you ski it hard.  Any binding
that lets you down in front of a telebabe is begging to be replaced with
something manlier.

- Patrick