Hope you're right Leigh.  I just bought one from Olympus Auctions on Ebay for $158 with tax and shipping.  Scuffed wrapper or something. It's not as compact as my Dimage X32 but I had to have something for the trip since the CCD became intermittent. What do you recommend for an Xd card for it? Other options?
Chris