> Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:38:59 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
>
> Check out this pic...was definitely a fun day skiing with so many different
> people.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ycrd5q

Scott (and Dan) great reports and pics.  Scott, I didn't get a chance to snap any photos today so I hope you don't mind if I reference your post in my report (with acknowledgement of course :).  It sounds like Stowe had similar conditions to what we experienced at Bolton.  I'm really glad you got some pictures despite the somewhat foul weather, because based on some of the reports I'm hearing from further south, the inspiration may be needed.

J.Spin

Try amazing new 3D maps Check it out! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.