Pardon all the email.

How about this:

Invite students/faculty from other colleges in Burlington to have
seminars on topics related to CS (Not to forget IBM and other
interesting local institutions too.)

Maybe ACM/CSSA can just continue what is already going on, but also
invite these other people. (Don't forget nearby Montreal either, my
project might start to collaborate with them too, and they probably
bring some interesting ideas into the mix).  Also, I would mention
that there are some informatics things going on in the med school.

best,
Galen