Hi,

Gary Johnson is probably a good person to organize this.  He was going
to mention this idea to the movie group, along with the ACM issue.

He should be put on this list...  and we should let him know that we
"volunteered" him.  Basically, the only organizing is to pick a date
and place, and bring your computers, maybe instead of the movie one
week.