Hi Ashley:

Try this:

Go directly to http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?REPORT&z=3&s=0&9=O

Log in...definitely if you can go to your webmail you still have the option to
log in...but remember one thing...Which of your email addresses did you use for
the subscription? @uvm.edu or @cems.uvm.edu ? that will give you different lists.

If you don't remember the password...it doesn't matter you just have to enter
your email-the one you use for the cssa list- and create a new password. This
will be sent to you by mail.

And after that you just select the list from Your Lists and apply the unsubcribe
command next to INVERT.

I hope helps,

Gabriela

--