I can make myself available with a laptop when you're scheduled.  Just let me know a week in advance (if you can) via this list.  To be really helpful, I'll need an internet connection, so I can google/wiki for answers to questions.

I also suggest trying to canvas the basement floor staff of Waterman.  There are some old school linux folks down there, and the zoo cluster is all linux, I think. Some of them are on the vague list.....

You could notify the people on the vague list  ([log in to unmask])
http://list.uvm.edu/archives/vague.html
Some of them would also be interested.  Note that most of them are working professionals in the UVM area.  Also note that that is a ***UNIX*** group, not a Linux group.  Linux is only part of their entire discussion.

Last, I think you might be able to get some people from Champlain interested if you want to pad out the crowd.  But be warned, the secretaries over there are the "get them off the phone" type.  Leave a message for a professor.  I suggest, Gary Kessler to start with.  He will probably respond, and if he's not interested in helping out, he will direct you to someone who may be interested.  I think he's on the Vague list, but he may not be reading it faithfully.

OK, that's all I can think of for now.

Best,
Angelica

John DiMona <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'd suggest a weekend day, these things tend to take some time.

 ~John

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.