Let me add  another.   Over my tenure of 12+ years here as Tech
Coordinator, I can think of four desktops and one printer that took an
unauthorized walk out the door (stolen) to never return.  The count on
purloined laptops  is around 13, with a few more unaccounted for.

Tommy J. Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union