In Washington West we have discussed filing one tech plan, but the goals in
our seven schools are varied and so the determination is that we will
continue to file locally. Likewise with eRate - in Waterbury we have
recently been filing for phone only (we used to pay for the fractional T1 at
the Middle School, used only for ILN.) Worth the time? Probably, but still a
hassle. Both the planning and eRate are the responsibility of the Tech
Coordinator (me).

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools