Is anyone looking at the decrease in the value of the e-rate program due
to all the red tape involved in filing the necessary paperwork? When I
was working on it, I probably used up half (or more) of the value of
what we got back in my time trying to get everything done right and at
the proper time. What with that, and the administrative overhead in
central coordination, it seems like an enormously inefficient way of
distributing the collected funds.
Sigurd Andersen