From: Mike Call [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tue 2/20/2007 1:37 PM
To: Phil Hyjek
Subject: E-rate research requested

Dear Philip,

Certiport is conducting research that will be used to help make the case for why the Federal government needs to continue the E-rate Program. Specifically, we want to know how school districts and site-based schools from across the country are utilizing ICT connectivity made available, at least in part, by E-rate funds.

We’d appreciate if you would forward the hyperlink to this survey to all computer / technology coordinators, at the school-district level, in Vermont (or anyone else who might be qualified to respond). We hope to have this data available so that it coincides with next week’s Capitol Hill roundtable discussion on E-rate.

Survey results will be privy to all participants (via a URL provided at the end of the survey). The survey is NOT an endorsement or promotion for Certiport. The information requested, and its intended use, is in the interest of public education students, teachers, administrators, and the general public.

Please click the following hyperlink to access the survey:

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=635513

Please email me if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Michael Call

Education Research Analyst

Certiport