The duplicate posts are coming from our spam filter, GWAVA. It appears that GWAVA is misbehaving. I think I can tame it, so that it shouldn't be a bother anymore. Please let me know, if you continue to get the delayed double posts.

My apologies,

Doug Reaves

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.

>>> Steve Cavrak <[log in to unmask]> 2/5/2007 2:21 PM >>>
Ah ... they are quite different ...

First ...
Re: More on carts, warranties & batteries