Here at ONSU all of our schools have at least one 16 unit laptop mobile
lab some even have three labs.  They are all Dell laptops with 4yr
warranty with complete care to cover accidents.  We have had staff spill
coffee on two units, we have had staff drop two units and break the
screens, and a few students that broke keys off from keyboards.  According
to dell the keyboards would have been covered under normal warranty but
the rest is only covered under the complete care which is the accidental
warranty.  They have replaced the units or sent new parts within a few
days at the most.  Great service so far would not get a lab without the
accidental coverage.

Todd Ponto
Orange North SU
Director of Technology