Here at ONSU all of our schools have at least one 16 unit laptop mobile lab some even have three labs.  They are all Dell laptops with 4yr warranty with complete care to cover accidents.  We have had staff spill coffee on two units, we have had staff drop two units and break the screens, and a few students that broke keys off from keyboards.  According to dell the keyboards would have been covered under normal warranty but the rest is only covered under the complete care which is the accidental warranty.  They have replaced the units or sent new parts within a few days at the most.  Great service so far would not get a lab without the accidental coverage.

Todd Ponto
Orange North SU
Director of Technology
voice: (802) 433-5818 x318