Jose Morales: What do you mean by participate?  I am grateful
to Jonathan Campbell for the citation of the Pauling-Rath
article and for the suggestion that it has gone unrefuted and
underrecognized.  I will be grateful for further light that
may be shed on the Vitamin C emphasis by other participants
answering Campobell.  In that sense, I will participate.  I
do not offer to check out the Pauling-Rath evidence myself,
sorry; but if your challenge model brings further light on
physiology &or economics of medicine &or power relations in
the health professions, I say that will be a great service.
				Chandler