From: Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Genetics & Race
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:06:32 -0500

There is no such thing as "race" biologically/genetically; Race is a social
construct. There is no "White" race, and there is no "Black" race. All
discussions of intelligence based on race are fascist propaganda -- not only
Jensen, Shockley, Eysenck and Herrnstein, but the more "liberal" proponents
as well, such as Wasserman and Pine at Columbia.

See my chapter on the latters' experimental drugging of Black children to
control their serotonin levels in "Redesigning Life: The Worldwide Challenge
to Genetic Engineering" edited by Brian Tokar -- a new twist to the old IQ
debate. A version was printed as an article in "The Shadow" at
http://shadow.autono.net/sin001/violen.htm which was listed in the Project
Censored Awards for 2001, and earlier in Z Magazine.

Mitchel