I am not saying that HPV is not correlated with cervical cancer.
Correlation and "cause" are two different things, though I appreciate
the acceptance of epidemiological findings as legitimate science,
here. (Please remember this for other discussions on HIV/AIDS, etc.)

The main questions on Gardasil are:

1) Is there sufficient evidence in the research studies Meerck
performed to conclude, as Meerck does, that Gardasil prevents cervical cancer?

2) Have there been sufficient (or ANY) studies done on the longterm
effects of the vaccine, particularly when given to young girls?

3) Are there environmental/toxic-exposure causes for HPV? For cervical cancer?

4) Can HPV be addressed by other, more natural and less toxic ways,
including removal of any causes due to exposure to pollutants/toxins
and supplementation with L-Lysine?

Mitchel Cohen