Doesn't deserve a response, but here it is anyway. I was a lefty activist, a
member of a proscribed organization starting in 1969. I was their printing
coordinator in Boston, responsible for printing tens of thousands of flyers
and pamphlets, showing people the origins of imperialism, racism, and
poverty and empowering people to fight back. I organized an anti-nuclear
groups, and then, later, a Pledge of Resistance group in the suburbs during
the Central American wars, writing most of their literature. I was one of
the organizers of BioDevastation 2000, and the only person to have crashed
the Biotechnology Industry Organization party at the Boston Science Museum.
I was a red-diaper baby; my parents were members of the CPUSA. My father was
a factory union organizer.

While doing this, I also learned about the central mechanism of US foreign
policy (the US security services - Military Intelligence and the Central
Intelligence Agency) and its direct connections to the most prominent US
businesses, the role of public relations in swaying public opinion (Chomsky,
Necessary Illusions and Manufacturing Consent), and the true nature of the
pharmaceutical industry and their current profit model (illness
maintenance). I came to realize that the communist movement failed (and most
movements fail) because they way underestimate the power of the ruling
classes and because, as in the early Soviet Union, they mimic ruling class
organization, seeding their own destruction by creating the illusion that
such organization is OK as long as good people are in the leadership.

Is that sufficient, or do I need peer-reviewed journal articles in Monthly
Review for my credentials?

Jonathan