On second thought I have been too mild in my previous post. The article
Mitchel posted completely misrepresents the findings of the NEJM study. Is
it too much to ask that Mitchel check out the primary sources of what he
posts rather than rely on secondary materials? That would be, um, the
scientific way to do things.

best, Michael

--
www.michaelbalter.com