From the article Mitchel posted:

"The study showed that inexpensive multivitamin
>treatment is more effective in staving off disease among HIV-positive
>women than any toxic AIDS drug. (NEMJ 2004 Jul 1;351(1):23-32)"

This is a lie. Read the study abstract and the other materials I provided. Amazing that the oh so socially conscious Mitchel would not see the context for doing the study in the first place: The failure of the international community to provide the life-saving AIDS drugs that HIV infected patients in Western countries have routine access to. For the rest, I invite members of this list to read over the entire dossier and come to their own conclusions.