It is particularly silly and unproductive because this is one area where
scientific arguments,  so successfully put forward in works like our late
colleague Steve Gould's The Mismeasure of Man, have been particularly
effective. The Bruce Lahn story I referred to earlier, pdfs again available
to whoever asks offlist, is another good example of the chips falling where
they may scientifically. Those who live by the gene sometimes die by the
gene.