The set of ideas promulgating the notion that intelligence is based on race, and that Black people are genetically inferior to whites when it comes to intelligence (or anything else, actually), is indeed fascist propaganda.

Why you think that my saying that disses Stephen Jay Gould, who tore that whole notion of race-based intelligence to shreds, is beyond me.

If you actually read my article -- I even linked to it for your convenience -- before opining about it -- you'd see that I quoted from the very work of Gould's that you ridiculously say that I'm dissing.

On another note, the same folks who think that it's okay for THEM to malign people on this list -- including calling those they disagree with infantile, crackpot, conspiracy nuts, etc., take umbrage that I used (and did so correctly) the term "fascist" to describe the race-based (genetic) intelligence "studies" of Herrnstein, Eysenck, Shockley, Jensen and their ideological descendants passing themselves off as scientists. Their articles and speeches gave purported "scientific" cover for fascist movements.

Are we really disagreeing here? Are you saying that the ideas promoting race-based Intelligence are actually legitimate scientific works?

Mitchel