It's one thing to recognize that most of the things we use and even need are manufactured by capitalist industry in today's world.

It's another thing to accept the framework and underlying premisses of capitalist industry and promote it, as some (perhaps unknowingly) are doing here.

Mitchel Cohen

PS  As for penicillin, I am allergic to it and would have long ago been dead if some of the doctors had had their way, without my conscious intervention and refusal over their "O, don't be silly" framework.