Let's consider a more neutral example than intelligence per se. The ability
to produce or play music involves a whole host of cognitive processes, and
some people are much better at it than others. This is an area I cover
routinely for Science. There is little evidence to shed light on whether
these differences have a genetic basis or environmental basis or both, but
the evidence there is tends to suggest that genetics plays an important role
in these differences. The ruling class has little to do with this research.

--
www.michaelbalter.com

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science