Oaxaca, Wednesday 21 February 2007
Friends (and enemies!, principally among the privileged members of the human race)

Sujatha just wrote:
Agreed. But I think that people would have dropped the pursuit of the study of the biological basis of intelligence if the results had shown that people of color (any color) were superior to whites. Many in this list would have have been more eager to drop it too.
Sb