This is such an amazing distortion of my position on the issues we have been
discussing that I find it staggering and question myself whether it is
possible to discuss these issues here. I will leave the list if George
personally asks me to, although I would be interested to hear whether others
feel that these discussions have been useless.

--
www.michaelbalter.com

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science