From Jonathan to me. This is the kind of nut case that this list allows to
post several times a day? This is what happens when someone here tries to
debate an issue?

Michael

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Feb 23, 2007 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: Genetics & Race
To: [log in to unmask]

 (off list memo)

Maybe you don't get it - or maybe you do. You have gone a long way to
destroying this list. I suspected that was the case when you first started
writing, that you were a disruptor. Now, whether you are doing it purposely
or whether you just do it because it's your Nature, you have confirmed my
suspicions. You'll end up being the only person on the list, talking to
yourself.

Conclusion: You are either stupid beyond belief, or truly evil, and your
understanding of science and research is way overrated.

Jonathan

--
www.michaelbalter.com

Michael Balter