For a full debunking of all of Duesberg's major points, see the NIAID AIDS document I linked to during our earlier discussion of this.

On 2/24/07, Jonathan Campbell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
In 1992, Duesberg published an extensive and updated review in Pharmacology & Therapeutics (55: 201-277) of the state of HIV/AIDS research. The article is typical of his reasoning and contains the usual number of abundant citations. Here is the complete text of this monograph with approximately 80% of the full texts of the references available as hyperlinked PDFs, many with notations by Peter H. Duesberg.

http://www.rethinkingaids.com/portals/0/TheCD/hivaids.pdf

--
www.michaelbalter.com

Michael Balter