In my previous post, it was a prosecution witness that called up Kary
Mullis, not the prosection itself, as I wrote then.

See court records at  http://garlan.org/Cases/Parenzee/index.php

-Jim West
www.geocities.com/harpub

-----
http://garlan.org/Cases/Parenzee/index.php

This is a major case, in a major court with a top lawyer for the dissident
position -- in Australia -- news blacked out in U.S.

A prosecution witness asked 'denialist' Noble prize winner Kary Mullis for
help! Mullis, the inventor of PCR, slammed the prosecution.  :)

The prosecution actually put Dr. Gallo (major HIV scientist) on the witness
stand!  Gallo ended up insulting the judge!  Gallo provided much bias,
evasion and silliness, tons of material for dissidents who believe that HIV
theory is an industrial scam to avoid toxicological liabilities re
pharmaceuticals and industrial pollution.

-Jim West (my website is www.geocities.com/harpub)

Quote from: http://garlan.org/Cases/Parenzee/index.php

The Gallo Philes: HIV on Trial

The trial ... was turned into a trial of the very existence of HIV, due to
the expert testimony of Perth Group members Val Turner and Eleni Eleopulos.
So dangerous was this that the machine of HIV=AID$=Death rolled into motion
providing a news blackout outside Australia and, when things did not appear
to be going so well, the testimony of HIV inventor Robert Gallo via video
hookup and a call for help from one of the prosecution 'experts' to
'Denialist' and Nobelist Kary Mullis.