Let me add another:

Daniel Ellsberg, PhD – Former Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense. Former State Department envoy to Viet Nam. While working for the government, Ellsberg attained the ultimate civil service grade of GS-18, equivalent to a Major General.  Former U.S. Marine Corps officer. Former military analyst for the Rand Corporation.  Most well known for leaking the Pentagon Papers to the New York Times in 1971.

Interview 7/14/06: Regarding 9/11 "There is no question in my mind, that there is enough evidence to justify a very comprehensive and hard hitting investigation of the kind we have not seen. With subpoenas, general questioning of people, releasing a lot of documents. There’s no question that very serious questions have been raised about how much they knew before hand and how much involvement there may have been."  http://www.infowars

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11. http://www.911truth.org