Mitchel, you are welcome to challenge all my assertions. But please do it, rather than tell me that you can do it. Especially on the stem cell issue.

Michael

On 2/15/07, Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Problem is, Michael Balter was simply wrong in his denunciation of Jonathan regarding adult stem cells. But he asserted his wrongness with such glee, such joy that one has to question and indeed challenge the other assertions he makes as well.

Scientists need to apply science to their own beliefs and motivations. We all need to do that.

Mitchel