The appropriate "vaccine" for cervical cancer is enhancement of the immune system and removal of chemical toxins from our environment and our food. Cervical cancer (and cancer in general, with a few rare exceptions) is a recent historical artifact, created by the degradation of our environment. Given the nature of our environment and our food today, to prevent cancer from arising and spreading people need to take fairly extensive quantities of immune-enhancing nutrients (so that when the immune system discovers the errant cell it has the strength and ability to isolate and destroy it) and natural protease inhibitors (to stop any errant cells from replicating and spreading).

If you want to find out the reason for promotion of the cervical cancer vaccine, follow the money. Vaccines are an enormous profit center for the pharmaceutical industry. If there were no money in it, they wouldn't promote it. Look at the battery of vaccines now administered to children, for diseases that are completely curable with either antibiotics or natural immune enhancing supplements, or for a disease to which they will never be exposed at least until they are adults (hep B), and you can see that the cash register rings a few billion times a year. Or the so-called "flu vaccine" which is proven useless (or worse), year after year, because by the time it is administered the flu has mutated. To say nothing of pregnant women having their fetuses exposed to mercury, an extreme neurotoxin, during the most critical period of brain development in the fetus.

Jonathan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Balter
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 3:13 AM
  Subject: Re: The Hidden Face of HIV -- Part 1

  I would be interested in hearing list members' views on the cervical cancer vaccine controversy. Is this a pharmaceutical industry plot to make piles of profits, a vital protection for young women, or both? How do progressive science-oriented folks deal with controversies like this?

  Just asking.

  Michael