I do find it hard to disagree with George.  I ,as it seems Maurice and Herb have done, would try to persuade him not to leave.  I believe MIchael's position on thse issues is in fact undeveloped and it may not be possible to win him over to recognising that science is not the value free neutral proposition he seems to have trust in. Let alone his unfamiliarity with the very large critical literature on race and IQ including of course the special issues of SFTP and subsequent publications from SftP on biological determinism. Still...