From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Michael Balter
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 11:55 AM
Subject: dealing with creationism and intelligent design

Since I am relatively new to this list I don't know what sort of discussions have taken place here about these subjects, but I thought list members might be interested in seeing (or maybe not!) an opinion piece I wrote on this for the International Herald Tribune a few weeks ago. I have gotten a lot of grief for these views from more diehard Darwinians but would be very interested in knowing how a lefty crowd sees these things. I have no preconceptions about that. This article should be freely available at this link, but let me know if you have trouble accessing it as I also posted it on my Web site.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/01/31/opinion/edbalter.php

--
www.michaelbalter.com

Michael Balter