I swung by Allen Brothers Marsh on a whim today around 1pm-- there
was a LOT of activity-- birds were flying all over the place in what
seemed like a panic.  Then I figured out why.  In some bushes I
spotted a raptor.  Before I had a chance to take a picture it flew
off and I lost sight of it.  Given its behavior (lurking in bushes to
sneak up on songbirds), I'm guessing it was probably a sharp-shinned.
If anyone's interested in checking it out, it may very well still be
there.

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky