Right when we got home this afternoon I figured I'd look to see if
there were any interesting feeder birds.  Just after I approached,
all the birds scattered like crazy.  I thought to myself "okay, that
wasn't because of me."  Usually a few will scatter when I approach
but they'll come back again quickly as soon as I stop moving.  Then I
spotted it-- hidden in the bushes, a sharp-shinned hawk, trying to
look invisible.  I couldn't get it in focus quickly enough and then
it flew away, but landed in a nearby tree.  I didn't get the best
pictures, but I did get a few quick shots of before it flew away:

	http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index.php?pic=1170
	http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index.php?pic=1169

--julie

	this is not true.