Would not normally post my CT sightings to VTBird but I am having so much fun this last week. It started out Sunday morning with a beautiful Barred Owl who obviously new my camera is not the greatest and allowed me to get quite close.

Yesterday I saw a Peregrine Falcon while driving near Springfield MA - sorry no pictures.

And today, a Hawk, at a great distance across the field behind my house. It was being pestered by Starlings but didn't seem to mind so I set up my camera behind my binoculars, they really aren't great but did my first digiscoping if you could call it that.

Then a short while later another Hawk - this one in the Peach tree 50 feet from house. It moved quickly to the fence about 60 feet away, looked around and was gone.

Pictures are posted on the bird page of www.wildshots.net.

As far a Robins go have not seen a one yet.

Anita Mueller
Enfield, CT
Woodbury, VT
www.wildshots.net