Hi Barbara-

They all go into the same database but are assigned different project
codes. FeederWatch has a different protocol (record highest number of
birds at one time versus total number seen for eBird) so you have to
enter that differently into eBird. It doesn't hurt a thing if the
records are under both databases. I like to have all my own records into
eBird so I see my birding life there so I always enter them in both.

All of this, and more,  is part of the Avian Knowledge Network (AKN).
You can learn more about it at http://www.avianknowledge.net/.

Kent

--
Kent McFarland