Please forgive muliple listings.

Available Career Opportunity

MTS Technologies, Inc.
Management & Technical Services

MTS has a Quality Assurance Reviewer position available. Interested
applicants should submit their resumes directly through:
http://www.mtstech.com/display/careers.asp

Quality Assurance Reviewer (Full-time or part-time)

MTS Technologies, Inc (MTS) is a professional services firm providing
information technology support for our clients.  We are seeking a
Quality Assurance Reviewer to work in Bethesda, MD with our client, the
National Library of Medicine (NLM).  The National Library of Medicine is
engaged in a project to convert back files of medical journals into
digital media.  The converted material is added to PubMed Central, NLM's
digital full-text archive of life-sciences journals
(http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/).

This quality review involves (1) identifying and editing bibliographic
errors in the newly processed XML citations and the PubMed database; (2)
review of digital material, which is to be placed in the PubMed Central
database, for correct bibliographic information, accurate links to
current PubMed citations, consistency of layout, and quality of the PDF
scan; (3) locating the print source in the NLM collection and comparing
it to the new digital form for discrepancies; (4) providing help in
refining the project's Quality Assurance procedures; (5) and
facilitating changes to the scanning process to make the conversion more
efficient.

We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual interested in
learning the process of digitizing a library collection.  Undergraduate
degree preferred, though not necessary, particularly if the individual
has library or NLM experience.  The position can be full time (9AM to
5PM Mon-Fri) or part-time (20-30 hours per week in 3-6 hour shifts
Mon-Fri) depending on individual needs.

Submit your resume through:  http://www.mtstech.com/display/careers.asp

For more information about MTS, please visit www.mtstech.com

MTS Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V