-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas L. Williams
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Medlib policy on ILL requests

Has Medlib changed its policy on using the listserv for ILL
requests?  In the past the policy was that we could only do that when
we've exhausted all other possibilities; Docline, OCLC, or whatever.
Lately there seems to be ever-increasing ILL traffic on the list?  If
it's now open season to do ILLs I'd like to know so we can avail
ourselves of this service.

Thanks.

Tom

Thomas L. Williams, M.S.,A.H.I.P.