-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steiniger, Kara
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OVID / EBSCO / CINAHL

Hi,
We've been told that CINAHL will be carried on OVID through Dec. 2008,
and that they are working on a replacement product for release around
that time.  We chose to go with OVID because our Reference Librarians
were unhappy with parts of the EBSCO interface.  EBSCO said they're
working on improvements.
--Kara

Kara Steiniger
Manager, Resource Services