I have a million subscription questions so I am glad to see this
discussion.

My library is really going to be a Community Health Resource Center. So
far I have a lot of books for the layperson, and I am hoping to counter
that by offering some databases that are more professional. I also want
to have some print journals. I don't have a very big budget. Since
joining this list in December, I've had the feeling that I was pretty
much required to get CINAHL, but these posts today have caused me to
rethink that.

Here are a couple of my questions if anyone cares to toss their 2 cents
my way:

1) Who do you use to manage print journal subscriptions? How do you like
the service?

2) Does anyone use any Thomson/Gale databases?

3) Any additional information/guidance/opinions regarding subscriptions
will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Jennifer A. Durand, MLIS