Carlos,
   Thank you for all the connections you have been building. It looks
as of now we will not actually be spending very much time in Managua.
We dont get in until Wednesday afternoon and we are going to meet the
med-students at noon on Thursday. So I dont know how much we will be
able to do there. Shanta and I have a travel book and we have found a
place to stay in downtown Managua for Wednesday night. Once the
med-students come the next day we will be renting a car and have their
host family to stay with. This might be a good contact to keep for the
trip in June when they can have more time for other things, but it
looks like we will be pretty busy for the short amount of time we have.

Andy