Everyone who registered for the conference:

   We are waiting to hear our official amount awarded from SGA.  Once
we get that amount, I will have that money reimburse as many as it
can.  Then monika will cover the rest with our budget (which shouldn't
be more than $200).
   Once we figure out how much we got from SGA I will need your: Name,
mailing address, and social security number so checks can be mailed to
you.
(Thank-you Shanta for arranging our accomidations!!)

   Good Luck Andy and Shanta in Nicaragua!! This will be a great
experience and we all can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
Reminder: We will be holding our next meeting the wednesday after
break (3/21) at 7:00 in Perkins 211.

Have a great break!
Jacquie